Dr. Kenneth Cho Dentistry wants you to know that we understand you may be confused and unsure of what to expect during this COVID-1 pandemic. Our team is here to assist you and provide you with accurate and updated information along the way. From local closures to rescheduled appointments, it has been a time of confusion for all. But, it is important that we all work together so that we can prevent the spread of the virus and resume normal life soon.
Is My Appointment Affected?
It depends on the type of appointment that you had scheduled with us. All dental offices and businesses were told to place all non-essential procedures and non-essential business on hold until April 30th. Now that the time has passed, dental offices can resume normal operations or stay on an emergency-only basis. It is important to know that if you visit our La Habra, CA office during this time, all CDC guidelines will be followed, and we practice social distancing.
If you have a schedule appointment with us, please give us a call to find out if we can keep your appointment or if we need to reschedule it.
Dental Emergency: What Is It?
It can be hard to determine what a dental emergency is because if you experience pain, it may seem like an emergency to you. We recommend that all appointments that are NOT emergencies be rescheduled to protect everyone’s health during this time.
Below, we will talk more about what is and is not considered a dental emergency during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any questions, please call Dr. Kenneth Cho Dentistry.
Dental Emergency – You NEED to Come in For
- Pain in a single tooth, multiple teeth, or your jaw
- Gum infections with pain and swelling
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Braces that are broken or shifted and causing pain
- Bleeding that will not stop
- Painful swelling in or around the mouth
- Post-care after a surgical dental procedure
- Abnormal results from a biopsy
- Denture adjustments for cancer patients
Non-Dental Emergency – You Do NOT Need to Come in For
- Routine orthodontic or cleaning visits
- Extraction of teeth that are not painful
- Teeth whitening or elective cosmetic procedures
- Fillings or treatment of cavities that are not painful
We Are Here to Assist You During This Time
The team at Dr. Kenneth Cho Dentistry still continue to be here and work to provide you with the best dental care in La Habra, CA. Our staff is in the office and available to talk to you about any dental concerns or issues you may be facing. We can determine if you need to come into the office for a visit too. If you would like to talk to one of our team members, please give us a call today.